- By executing Lerna’s scripts to VMs running on the cloud (public or private), you can build an environment that is configured to achieve high availability and high throughput.
- In that environment, designing and implementing applications based on the actor model (Akka) and CQRS(Command Query Responsibility Segregation) with Event Sourcing architecture allows you to build highly available systems.
- Libraries and reference implementations for design and implementation are provided.
High availability and high throughput
- Eliminates the bottleneck of writing to the RDBMS by applying the CQRS with Event Sourcing architecture to the application layer
- High Availability and Scalability with Akka Cluster
- Provides responsiveness by making the application stateful, while providing fast failover with guaranteed consistency using Raft
- Fast failover at the middleware and application layers with platform independence, based on the premise that the server (VM) will stop.
- This ensures high availability independent of hardware and specific cloud environments
Low cost and fast delivery
- No need to purchase expensive high-availability servers; high availability can be achieved at low cost by using OSS middleware.
- Because it can be built on the cloud, it reduces the lead time for hardware procurement and improves delivery speed.
|lerna.g8||templete for createing a new project|
|lerna-terraform||scripts to build the environment|
|lerna-design||documentation for developing with Lerna|
|lerna-handson||hands-on content learning Akka and Scala with Lerna|
|lerna-sample-payment-app||sample applications for developing with Lerna|
|akka-entity-replication-sample||sample applications for developing with akka-entity-replication|
|nablarch-fw-batch-parallelizable-example||sample applications for developing with Lerna batch parallelization library|
|akka-entity-replication||Akka extension for fast recovery from failure with replicating stateful entity on multiple nodes in Cluster.|
|lerna-http||Lerna HTTP library provides HTTP related features like below.
- Custom Json Format for spray-json
- Custom Directives for Akka HTTP
- Custom Header for Akka HTTP
|lerna-log||Lerna Log library provides logging related features like below.
- Custom log converters for Logback
|lerna-management||Lerna Management library provides management related features like below.
- SNMP metrics provider for Kamon
|lerna-testkit||Lerna TestKit library provides testkits for
- Akka Classic
|lerna-util||Lerna Util library provides some utilities like below.
- Typed Equals
- Date and Time
|lerna-util-akka||Lerna Util Akka library provides some utilities related Akka Classic.|
|lerna-util-sequence||Lerna Util Sequence library provides an ID generator.|
|lerna-validation||Lerna Validation library provides custom validators for Accord.|
|lerna-wart-core||Lerna Wart Core library provides custom warts for WartRemover|
|nablarch-fw-batch-parallelizable||a library for parallelizing batch processing with Nablarch Batch Framework|
Running on your local machine
Running on your server
- see lerna-terraform
- see lerna.g8
- create blank project executing
sbt new lerna-stack/lerna.g8
Lerna is released under the terms of the Apache License Version 2.0.
* The names of the companies and products described in this site are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies.
* Amazon Web Services, AWS are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.
* Akka is a trademark of Lightbend, Inc.
© 2020 TIS Inc.